RE: Black Hole revised revised

>> what's up with this list?  I go away for a few measly months and now I
>> look at 38, that's right 38 messages, that all suck eggs.  (with the
>> exception of god's love)

>Suck eggs.   You're funny.

>Haven't you learned anything from your previous list-reading?   It's much
>more effective if you say something like:

>...38 messages that all suck GREAT BIG HAIRY RHINOCEROUS SCHLONG.

I think someone is reverting back to her grade school level of swearing.
 We should all strive to be able to swear like a USMC drill sergeant, where
we can go on a profane rampage for 20 minutes without repeating ourselves.
 I can do about 2 minutes right now, yes, I have a long way to go.

>That's not a black hole, just the singularity that Kyle's attempting to
mold
>himself into.

Very diligently I might add.

>> someone say something funny!

>Am I a clown for your amusement?

No, no,  Chris, get it right, its :  What am I?  A  fucking clown?  Do I
amuse you?