over the hill?

Geez........

I'm finding it difficult to know whats going on with Otr these days. It seems to have boiled down to just Jack plus K & L? I think thats a bit of a shame. Otr were always fist and foremost a good band, now they seem to be a 'project' of some description.

I live in the UK I have seen the band twice in four years and they haven't really put out a new CD in what, three years? What can I say about them now? Not much really! From the list I know that there is some new material about and all the details of changes in hair styles, facial hair and band band line ups (just about).

At least Vol are willing to take a chance and tour over here. I caught them recently and they were excellent.

I doubt the folks who bought GDBD as a Xmas present from the only CJs show over here last year are going to create much demand or financial reason to tour over here. How about a live web-cast? ANYTHING WOULD DO!

I hate to moan (no I don't, I'm English and I love it), well at least the new football (soccer) season has started over here.

ED