Re: Chasing Furies, Caedmon's...

Kelvin Bailey wrote:
>I just knew that everyone else would love the Chasing Furies cd as much
>as I did so I stocked the shelves pretty well.  I think I've sold
>one...but Caedmon's Call flies out the door...What are these people
>thinking?  Oh well, that's why I come here.

Hey, don't be knockin' Caedmon's Call... :)

One of the *few* groups that I can buy in a Christian bookstore that I
*really* dig.  In fact, probably my *only* reason to go into a Christian
bookstore (EVER).  As for Chasing Furies and Burlap to Cashmere, they're
cool too... but ya gotta put out more than one CD to get my loyalty.

Dan

NP: Z - Shampoohorn

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  "They only come out at night... or in this case-
+-     the daytime."    -Police Chief Wiggum      -+