Re: Not OtR, but you just might like 'em....

hi.

KTB writes
> >    Well, it turns out that during the concert the lead singer
> >girl looks at my friend sitting next to me (who is wearing the
> >Patience clock shirt) and between songs says, "Hey, that's a nice
> >shirt."  So we wondered for the rest of the concert, do you think
> >they even know who Over the Rhine is?

i had the same thing happen at the Pretenders' gig last week.   same shirt.
same reaction  (twice!)  but in neither case did they mention Over the
Rhine.  i think they just thought the shirt was neat.   but,  maybe not.
maybe there was a silent comeraderie.      i didn't press.

jg