Fw: Till We Have Faces Hidden Tracks

> > IRS version includes:
> > * Untitled (bonus): Detweiler piano + some
> syllables by Karin that seem to
> > resemble "hey little seed did you find the flower"
> or something

znf: ...hey little seed did you find the flower???

i've always thought..."pray to the sea to find the hour"   i like mine
so much more...  :)

jnf: I thought it was "hey to the sea and fine to the hour"

znf:  seriously though i heard somewhere that it really is not words at
all, it's just karin making nonsense words up and linford lovin' every
minute of it.

jnf:  at first I thought it was about an "owl"... hey to the sea and
find the owl...

goodbye list