everybody deserves a second chance!

 good morning...

 zena and josh comin' back at cha live and in effect
 direct from columbus, ohio.  oh yeah, boy.

 my husband and i are sitting here with a very newly
 set up computer and frankly, it's just nutty.
 hello everyone.  hi lynzi, you never wrote me back
 on actual paper...but your last nice post 'second
 story' something or other made me forgive you.  hi
 jan, how's chicago?   hi chris, isn't working with
 randy and eric so much fun?   hi eric, thanks for
 the info about a computer...

 hi list.

 we want to go to all gatherings of any sort soon.
 send us a map bruce so we can find this
 moonlit garden.  hang on...josh wants to type.

 hey all--  if certain likely suspects still have the
 "unsubscribe" email I forwarded, send it back to us
 and I'll re-assume those duties.  We're at:

 zena_joshua at yahoo_com

 that's all for now.  got the fun over the rhine
 trading card poster from my nice husband recently,
 stole
 another poster (children posing for school picture)
 from schubas after the last VOL show.  actually
 someone
 made me steal it, it was peer pressure really.

 goodbye,
 joshua and zena neds-foxy