RE: Till We Have Faces Hidden Track

> Hi. I'm a lurker here, and I enjoy your spirited discussion...

Uh-oh.

> Quick question. I just got the re-release of Till We Have
> faces (800.com -
> only 8.95!), and I was wondering if anyone could identify the
> hidden track.

'Downfall'

> Also... can anyone comment on the differences between this
> version and the
> indie recording? Which is better? Opinions?

Well, the indie version (sometimes)has a cool vellum cover thingy.   Plus
'Fly Dance' is live instead of studio.  And there's an extra 'Like A Radio'
snippet, IIRC.  I don't have my 3 different copies here to compare, but
that's just off the top of my head.

HTH, HAND

--
Chris Emery