Re: Just a thought

>Since people were asking about various artists, I was wondering if
>anyone had heard of/had an album by Neil Finn.  I have a song on a
>compilation disc by him and I just wondered if most of his stuff was
>that good....Sarah

Neil Finn is(was) the principal force behind Crowded House, known for
their hits "Something so Strong", and "Don't Dream It's Over".  Clever and
bright Beatle-esque pop from the late '80's and early '90's.  He and his
brother, Tim, were part of Split Endz in the '80's before Neil went on to
form Crowded House.  Tim Finn has one or two solos out as well as guesting
on about every other Crowded House record.

I've been on such a Crowded House bender lately; it's a kick to see
someone asking about them in an indirect way.

listen and enjoy,
AaronB

ps - for you Cincinnatians, Chris Arduser (Graveblankets, psychodots, raisins,
etc.) nearly
replaced CH's drummer when he quit one of thier last tours shortly before an
Indianapolis
show.  If my friend (who knows Chris well) would've had about a day's more
notice,
he'd have probably pulled it off.  He didn't find out until the day of the show,
and by then
it was too late to arrange an audition.  Oh well....