RE: flatter me sincerely...

> (raising eyebrows)

Raising eyebrows, indeed.

> by subscribing to the -- shall we say "otr digest" you
> actually signed on to a highly sophisticated operative
> of multi-level top secret ultraparanoid information
> exchange.

Otherwise known as the HiveMind.   Get your downlink - operators are
standing by to take your order.

> the messages you suspected to be "fluff"
> (most coming from one called the devoit seeker of
> fluff)

You, my dear Ms. Godlove, terribly misunderstand the meaning of 'fluff'

<gump mode>
And that's all I have to say about that.
</gump>

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Nine Inch Nails _Pretty Hate Machine_