RE: if i were a door, would you knock?

Pop quiz, hot shot.

> >if the sun is such a magic fellow, how come he's so damn hot?
>
> Fusion, baby.  75% hydrogen --> 25% helium so far.  The same
> is true of Drew
> though too (not percentages).  He's so damn hot AND a magic fellow.

Yes, although Drew is, in fact, almost 60% helium, he's still effective as
human sex pheromone factory.  We should capture and cage Drew, and bottle
the stuff.  We'd make a fortune.

> >what is the exact point when calculated action, deliberated
> >messiness, and exaggerated loneliness become habit?
>
> The day after Thanksgiving, the busiest shopping day of the year.

http://www.adbusters.com

Join the fight against useless consumerism, and DON'T SHOP on the day after
Thanksgiving.

> I think I messed that up, but it's close.  One of my favorite
> ee cummings
> pieces.  But I think further analysis answers your question.

I'll have to dig out Ye Olde Volume of e.e. cummings and check it.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Faith No More _King For A Day, etc_