Moonlight Gardens

For any of you out-of-towners coming to the event:

If you want a little packet I've made describing Cinti with maps etc., snail
mailed to you, email me your address privately.

For those of you coming and needing a place to stay, I have floor space for
air mattresses or whatever, about 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati, or can
assist in making other arrangements.

I just called Coney Island/Moonlight Gardens at 513.232.8230 and the
dim-witted phone girl had little clue about the show, but said she didn't
think tickets were going to be available at the venue until the day of the
show, so that means fire up those browsers and point 'em to ticketmaster.com

Finally, my condo place has a community room for rent that'll hold a bunch
of us if we want to gather.  I can pay for the rental, we can make grub
there, drink there, play guitars, etc...  It's available Friday night or
Sunday after 10AM, does this sound good to anyone?

Bruce