I MOTHER EARTH

Dan T.,

I figured if anyone in the midwest would have the I Mother Earth cd it
would be ear x-tacy here in Louisville, so I called them this morning.
They looked up the cd and actually had a listing for it, but because it
is an import, they don't carry it.  They can, however, order it.  My past
experience with ear x-tacy and special orders has been pretty positive,
even with older and obscure titles.  If you would like to order it from
them, their # is (502)452-1799.  Let me know if I can help you in any
way.  I could even save you a long distance call and place the order for
you if you wanted.  I realize I'm probably offering something that you
can get anywhere, but true to my hyper-phlegmatic self, I'd love to help
if I can.  Just let me know.

Kelvin