Re: I'm a newby!

Newby Kelvin writes:

> For OncleBoo - From which 77's song did you pull that great quote on your
>  post?

The quote to which you refer ("I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard
truth, I oscillate between the cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the
piercing eyes of God I sought in my youth."), is from the song "Dave's
Blues", which is on the "Drowning With Land In Sight" CD.  That disc, along
with pretty much all the 77's music, is highly recommended.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  KABC via RealAudio

"Tell me, what's worth more; what you'd lie for, or what you'll die for?" --
the 77's