I'm a newby!

Greetings!
I'm a long-time OTR fan, but a new "listee."  (See, I've been lurking.)
As a terminal phlegmatic, I hope at least some of you like me.
Couple of questions and a thought:

If I drive up to Cincinnatti from Louisville on the 11th will I stand a
pretty good chance of getting tickets at the door, or is that too great a
risk?

For OncleBoo - From which 77's song did you pull that great quote on your
post?

As far as "what they're 'bout", that's a simple question, but a great
one.  When I think of Over The Rhine I typically think of (or feel)
brutal honesty concerning any and all matters draped with kindness,
sensitivity, and an amazing jazz-literary trip.
When I saw OTR at Cornerstone two years ago Linford made me realize that
folks such as he write well because they read well.  He prompted me to
begin changing my down-time default mode from things electronic to things
written.  More specifically, he prompted me to finally read On The
Road...My life will never be the same.

Anyway, hope I enjoy this trip, maybe meet a friend or two...

Kelvin