List of Upcoming shows

Here is a breakdown of confirmed OTR shows so far.

Aug 23          Hillsdale College  Hillsdale MI  ***NOTE change of date***

Sept 11         Moonlight Gardens @ Coney Island  Cincinnati OH
                Tix on sale now via Ticketmaster $10 advance $12 day of show

Sept 18         Blue Jordan Festival @ Sharon Woods  Sharonville OH
                3pm-10pm  OTR will take the stage at 9pm on the Chester Park
stage
                Sharon Woods is off of Kemper RD in Sharonville. (Monk and
Slant
            also scheduled to play at the festival with many other great
acts.)

Sept 24         Gordon College  Boston MA

Dec 18          Cincinnati OH  Venue to be named at a later date

Karin and Linford will again play with the Junkies. They will be out from Aug
27 to Sept 2. The Junkies have not given us show dates or venues. We do know
that these dates will be Canadian and we will post them ASAP when we get them.

Please confirm any show dates via www.musi-cal.com (search by Performer only)
E-mail OTRhine at aol_com if you wish more info on the dates posted there