Re: Coney Island show

Bruce writes:

> General admission, great venue.  Not packed, usually a sitting down crowd
>  (depends on the weather though).
>
>  I can get ya tickets, will be waiting a bit to see when Coney plans on
>  selling them though.  Typically they've sold only at 50% capacity for past
>  OtR shows.

Thanks, Bruce.  Your willingness to help me out is certainly appreciated.  Of
course, now that I know that seating is general admission, there's not quite
the rush to get tickets that there would be otherwise.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  KABC via RealAudio

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's