Re: Coney Island show

General admission, great venue.  Not packed, usually a sitting down crowd
(depends on the weather though).

I can get ya tickets, will be waiting a bit to see when Coney plans on
selling them though.  Typically they've sold only at 50% capacity for past
OtR shows.

Has anyone heard of Emm Gryner?  She's great, has two indie CDs and a major
label one (Public) as well.  If anyone's in the Detroit area 28 Aug, a girl
I used to work with is having her play her 21st birthday party, and it
sounds like a kick ass time.  Not that I can invite billions of people,
but...  Heck, I haven't even told her I'm coming yet!

Emm is a nice mix of OtR's sounds/styles of the past 10 years, in my
opinion.  I think there are soundbites on her website, deaddaisy.com

Bruce
(out on the tar plains, the glides are moving
all looking for a new place to drive) D2, chauffeur