Re: Sept. 11

--- jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:

> and then bink (bink,  you've been lurking too,
> haven't you!?)  responded to
> something that i don't need to reply to,  but let me
> take this opportuntity
> to nudge bink into saying something concerning a
> little mutual band gigging
> thing that may be going on.   (maybe the details
> need to be worked out
> before he can say for sure, but...)  nudge, nudge!

ME?! LURK?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

well, there *may* in fact, be something concerning mutual gigging going
on... i'm still waiting to hear back from a certain concoctor of
mudslides about that one... but we'll see what happens...

oh, FYI, sept 25th i'll be back at Brady's. this time, i'll have a
BAND!

DIVE! DIVE!

binque