Re: rhapsodie

In a message dated 8/3/99 9:24:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ysobelle at aol_com
writes:

> I think that's more or less the slant of the entire song:
> "I love you, but I understand that I do not own you."
> That those things that we are afraid of in relationships
> are probably things we don't yet understand, but could
> learn from.  That sometimes, the best thing we can do
> for someone we love is to recognise that maybe we're
> not the right person for them, and that no matter
>  how much we love, we can't chain.

w   o   w   .

Debbie - i'd wanted to reply to you myself, but i could not word
what i knew so that it was comprehensible to yourself or others.
not nearly so well as sister Ysoie has done here...
so instead, i took a deep breath and glossed over your post with regret.

Ysoie - thank you, thank you. so very well said.

People of this digest - keep this post of Ysoie's. print it.
put it in a hanging file folder labeled "love's truths."
i have never read anything a few paragraphs in length
that so fully describes one of life's pitfalls so closely,
so accurately.

the ways that scar tissue heightens our sensitivity, it's perplexing.

g'nite,

jay

NP: Mazzy Star - Fade Into You.mp3

"You're saying that the victim doesn't want it to end.
Good. I get to dress up and play the assassin again"
Greg Dulli - Afghan Whigs
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
          ^v^   ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
                http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2