so much more to life

and yet I thank you for sharing your words with me for the past two months,
as I have hidden in the shadows.  I have enjoyed learning you, experiencing
your colors...

I look forward every day to coming home and learning what new turns your
conversations have taken---your human respect for one another's vagaries,
your variety of appreciations but a shared knowledge that what truly counts
is what one puts in rather than what one takes out, your joy in the richness
of life.

Thank you for sharing these aspects of your life with one who has been
lurking...

That said, I hope to make the journey to Cincinnati for the show on 11 Sept
and would like to take the opportunity to meet some of you while savoring my
first opportunity to hear OtR live.  (Um, more accurately, before/after
savoring the music---I do want to savor the music in peace.)

More to come,
Stephanie

np:  eddie from ohio---20,000 hearts