Crayon color

I wish I didn't get the stupid digest version of these emails, I need
to change that.  Anyhow- there was mention of crayon color and I
think I would be periwinkle...Also- for Jay and Lindsey: reading the
emails you write, I can see how you two ended up together, you are
both so poetic...Chris- have you seen that mastercard commercial
about seafoam green or do you really just know the crayon colors that
well????  Okay- it is time for me to recluse back into my little
world of chemistry...sarah