@ Re: Re: it is well with...

"Temptress Lynzi" enraptured us with her words.

"Dead Can Harnish" sat back and reaped rewards, go figure.

"Andy Vogelap" offered:

>Can I be married to
>BOTH Ysoi and Lynzi? Can I marry Bruce, too?

"Corset Izzy" retorted:

>Could you handle us both, Drew? And you can't marry Bruce, because
>_I_ want to marry him.

"Studly Bruce" counters:

It's nearly incalculable the sheer number of wedding proposals I'm getting
lately, and they usually involve trying to get custody of my exhaustive
Duran collection.  Prenuptuals will definitely be in full effect.

Drew, your beard is itchy + scratchy when we make out, so I dunno if I could
do a long term thing.

Yz, I'm considering your offer as the more serious of the two.  I'll have my
people call your people...

And Jay, when Lynz writes she's "pretty happy with this arrangement", I
think she means she's happy your four hours away.  haha!  Just kidding.

I just saw Shakespeare in Love last night.  Wowee, what a fine film.  Judi
Dench kicks butt as Queen Amidala or whichever queen she is.  Here's some
trivia for y'all, from imdb:  "The actresses who play the ladies in waiting
to Queen Elizabeth (Judi Dench) are the same actresses who played the ladies
in waiting to Queen Victoria (also Judi Dench) in "Mrs. Brown"."

I have two Todd Snider CDs, and he plays at the TINY Canal Street Tavern on
occasion.  Great place to see him (or anyone).  But not as nice as Ann
Arbor's "Ark".

Bruce
(live in sympathy
use psychology