proposals.

em....

(blinking and blushing furiously)

what'd I say?!

the witty, wise, and wonderful stef suggests:

> alright, everyone . . . if we could take a moment to
> remember that a  wonderful, peacemaking idea has
> already been suggested.  ysoi, would you like to
> restate your utah plan of yesternight?  it would,
> without a doubt, end this contest of sorts.

well, um.
guys, I'm just not sure I'm woman enough to marry all
of you, even in Utah.
  unless, mebbe you promised you'd help with the
  dishes....?

so, as I'm pretty monogomous, I think I'll be sticking
with the company of Mr. Harnish and we'll see where
that goes.

(large grin)

I'm pretty happy with this arrangement, I daresay.

lynz.