Forget Moonlight! Was Lostee gathering...

So, why don't we make it a real road trip and get all you Ohioans
moving.  I propose that we make a "listee" gathering at the Boston show!

It would give me a good chance to check out Dartmouth, Plus Snoop lives
in Boston, right?  Does Don still live there?  Fairs to Boston should be
about the same as cinci.  Round trip from K-town is $212 on Delta.

Come on you locals, spend a little money to see the band for once.
Wouldn't they just love it if the whole lostee/listee fan base showed
up/with Snoop in Boston?

Yeah!