Moonlight Gardens Gathering

SoCal Steve wrote:
>> Speaking of dates, Over the Rhine will be performing at Moonlight
>> Gardens, Coney Island, Saturday, September 11. This beautiful outdoor
>> venue is just a few miles east of Cincinnati on the Ohio River.
>
>Okay people, what's the likelihood of this turning into another big ol'
>lostie gathering like what we had at Canal Street back in March?  There's a
>pretty decent chance that I could find myself in Ohio on that particular
>weekend, which naturally means that I'll find a way to attend this concert.
>If I'm going to be that far from home, I'd like to get to see all of y'all
>that I got to meet in Dayton and all of you that I didn't get to meet in
>Dayton as well.  Will you be there?

I'll be there, as well as possibly the Blue Jordan Fest the next week.  Any
gatherings, count me in.

Dan

NP: Mourning Widows

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+