RE: Steve Earle

Never heard of either one but I'd like to find out more. Can you find these
guys on the web somewhere? I listen to alot of stuff like Robert Earle
Keene, David Wilcox, The Gourds, Reckless Kelly, SunVolt, Wilco, etc.,
basically anybody you would expect to see on Austin City Limits. If Todd
Snider or Nervous Recks approach(or is it approaches?) this genre then I'm
sure I would dig 'em.

-Gabe

  I like the older stuff as well.  Just out of
curiosity, do any of you listen to Todd Snider and the Nervous Recks?

Joseph