Re: Lostee gathering

In a message dated 07/28/1999 10:52:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
SamIAmDr38 at aol_com writes:

> Believe me, I'd love to, but I will have only been in Cali for two weeks.
And

>  I'm poor enough as it is right now!!  Actually, Imight be ready for a
break
>  by then. Where would you fly into? And what kind of price range would I be
>  looking at?
>
>  Sam

The best fare I've found so far is $169.00 from Orange County to Columbus.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Jeff Buckley - "Grace"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky