Re: Steve Earle

Gabe at Distribution_com writes:

> Steve Earle and Del McCoury!!!! Yeee Hawwww!!!! That rocks. I love Steve
>  Earle. I borrowed his double CD set from my dad a month or two ago and I
>  wore that CD out. Long live Rebel Country and Dirty Bluegrass.

Woohoo!  Glad to see I'm not the only Earle fan around here.  I first started
listening to him a number of years ago after "Copperhead Road" came out after
discovering that The Pogues backed him up on a song or two on that disc.
This new disc with Del McCoury may just be Earle's best work yet though.  I'm
looking forward to seeing them play in about a month out here.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np (still):  Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band - "The Mountain"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky