Re: Lostee gathering

In a message dated 7/27/99 5:40:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
COEditors at aol_com writes:

>  b_lachey at hotmail_com writes:
>> Any of you contemplating the decision should consider this:
>> Moonlight Gardens is in Coney Island, home to the world's
>> largest recirculating pool...
>>
>> I can host people, pick up people, whatever.
>> Let me know what to do.
>
>  I'm definitely up for this!! I haven't been to Cinci in way too long, and
>  need to meet all you weird, wild, and wonderful people.

ah, you temptors!!!

(and all this festivity on the conspired stolen
wedding date of Miss Godlove and myself...)

why, we'll just have to see if we make it there.
(thinking breifly on September's deadlines,
how i'll be on Cape Hatteras the week after that, etc...)

yeah, we'll just see.                 gr.

ej

NP: live 16 Horsepower mp3's

"The devil's brand is on my bones,
an' from inside the Holy Ghost groans"
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2