Re: Lostee gathering

In a message dated 7/27/99 2:33:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
b_lachey at hotmail_com writes:

> Any of you contemplating the decision should consider this:  Moonlight
>  Gardens is in Coney Island, home to the world's largest recirculating
>  pool...
>
>  I can host people, pick up people, whatever.  Let me know what to do.
I'm definitely up for this!! I haven't been to Cinci in way too long, and I
need to meet all you weird, wild, and wonderful people.

Plus, I found a fare from O'Hare to Cinci for $108. much better than a nearly
7 hour drive.

How much are tickets, and where do we get them?
--byrd