Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #712

Well-
I am new to this so I don't even know if replying is how I should
send an email to this digest...I have a little comment on something
someone named Mark said.  Usually I sit by and just read, but this
bothered me.  How in the world do you see a connection between
Southpark and Columbine?  They are both in Colorado- don't you see
that as a bit absurd?  Two things are set in a similar place and they
are somehow innately connected?  I respect the fact that these are
your opinions and beliefs, and I am not trying to say you are wrong,
I just think it is a little farfetched to consider these two things
related just by location.  I also thought that your reference to what
Megan had said was a little off the mark from what she was implying.
I don't in any way want to speak for her, but I was under the
impression that she accepted the fact that her friends did not want
to see movies with certain themes, but she was somewhat frustrated
because she doesn't have to agree with their reasoning.  I may be
wrong, and I don't want to speak for anyone- I just thought I would
put in my ideas.
                                            Sarah