Re: Tom Waits!!!!

> Tom Waits is playing in Chicago on Thursday, August 26 and Friday,
> August 27.  Tickets go on sale through TicketBastard tomorrow, that's
> Saturday, July 24, at 10:00 a.m. (Internet onsale is July 26).  I
> don't know how much the tickets are, but does it really matter?  Also,
> there's a 6 ticket per person limit.

I'm going.

> Anyone interested in going?

Me!  Me!

> Getting a roadtrip together?

I'm flat broke, but I don't care.  I'll strut... I mean, I'll take as many
people as want to come in my car.  I'll buy as many tickets as I possibly
can and then post the results to this list.  Anyone who wants to come with
me is welcome, I love you all.  Hubba-Hubba... ground floor coming up.

>Buying a
> block of tickets?  (I don't know what I'll be doing in August, I may
> be on the other side of the country by then, but I'm willing to risk
> it because I figure around here, my ticket wouldn't be too hard to
> dispose of. :) )

Like I said, I'll buy a couple, we can divey them up.  I sugest some other
folk buy a few too.  But I sugest that you sit next to me Raven dear, for
old times sake.  ;-)  *HUG*

> Reply either to me or to the list (maybe to the list is better for
> now, but it's your show).

The list got it.

Gardner.

--
"Everyone has a little secret he keeps,
I light the fires while the city sleeps."

-MC 900FT Jesus, "The City Sleeps"