Re: ATTN: Kent/Cleveland people!! + Tom Waits!!!!

Yeargh!!!!!

It would have been great to see Mike Kelsey again.  Of course,
I don't feel *too* bad since I was just through Kent last weekend
and have plans to go see Bink (and the Highland Games, whee!!!)
this weekend.

In other news (!!!!!!!!!)...

I can't believe I haven't seen this on the list yet, considering
the number of fans residing here, but:

Tom Waits is playing in Chicago on Thursday, August 26 and Friday,
August 27.  Tickets go on sale through TicketBastard tomorrow, that's
Saturday, July 24, at 10:00 a.m. (Internet onsale is July 26).  I
don't know how much the tickets are, but does it really matter?  Also,
there's a 6 ticket per person limit.

Anyone interested in going?  Getting a roadtrip together?  Buying a
block of tickets?  (I don't know what I'll be doing in August, I may
be on the other side of the country by then, but I'm willing to risk
it because I figure around here, my ticket wouldn't be too hard to
dispose of. :) )

Reply either to me or to the list (maybe to the list is better for
now, but it's your show).

Take care,
Raven