Re: Speaking of Michael Kelsey...

Dayton Dan writes:

> ...SoCal Steve did, I swear.

I did, indeed.

>  Anyway, Michael Kelsey is playing a show this Sunday (July 25th) in
>  Springfield (Ohio) at Station One.  9pm, $5.
>
>  If you're interested, email me; and I can try to give you directions (or
>  maybe just the phone number for the club).

I'd love to be there, but as usual, the drive's just a little longer than I
typically make for concerts.

>  Dan

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Daniel Amos - "Songs of the Heart"

"In order to think, we must claim for our reasoning a validity which is not
credible if our own thought is merely a function of our brain, and our brains
a by-product of irrational physical processes." -- C.S. Lewis