Re: they call this Christian?!?

>but really?
>    I'm curious of what believer's would call
>Christian art.
>    I'm curious of what those who don't believe would
>call Christian art.

Well...

I have to say, didya see they put some kind of laser on a U.S. postal stamp?

What the heck?!  I ain't buying no stamp with no stupid laser on it!!
What'd a laser ever do for me?  Laser ain't puttin' no food on my table,
that's for darn sure.
What'd they think, did a laser ever walk on the *moon* or something, put it
on a stamp??!

Stupid lasers!  They call this Christian?!?

That's what I think about the matter.

jnf