@ Is Anybody Out There?

Hmmm... maybe it's just a slow time... maybe it's attributable to school's
out, yadda yadda.... maybe there's just no OtR news out there currently.

Well, since there's no posts, I figured I'd post some OtRelated stuff:

1) Would the summer Cowboy Junkies shows be any good if I'm not a Junkies
fan?  I mean, considering that they're playing at Kettering's Fraze
Pavilion- I'd only have to drive 5 miles or something.

What do the Junkies sound like?  I bailed when I saw OtR open for them at
the Taft.  Would it be worth spending $15.50, or should I just pass?

2) So, how's the OtR Tribute coming along?  Who's recording (has recorded)
what songs?  Just curious...

Later,
Dan

NP: Mr. Bungle - California

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+