@ Niki/Plow on Boy

Someone asked about the "...wild horses couldn't drag me away" song that
Niki sang and as par for the course, no one answered it.

She was in a band, Plow on Boy, that released two items:
* Broken EP (featuring Karin Bergquist backing on YAM song)
* Go Round CD (produced by OtR alum Ric Hordinski)

Mike Georgian, bassist for OtR from 96-98 was also in Plow on Boy, but it
really was Niki's baby.

I don't think the song is on either item.  She also did another (I believe)
new one "thinking about driving / far away from here" / "it's not that I
wouldn't like / just not to you" at Ann Arbor and Canal Street (Dayton)
shows that I liked quite a bit.

Bruce