Monk, Cars suck & no Ozric for me

So, who's all coming to Monk, huh?  As far as I know Chris and Kyle are...
Who else, mmm-kay?  The last show I saw him do (at Cornerstone) was the
best I'd seen him (out of the four times I've seen him).

also...

My bitch for today- "Cars suck and can totally ruin plans if they decide to
break down on you."

I was planning on spending a great evening at a club in Cleveland taking in
a "once-in-a-lifetime" (I hope not) opportunity to see the U.K.
instrumental, psychedelic, reggae, space rock, acid jazz, yadda-yadda band
Ozric Tentacles.  The last time they toured the States was 1994.  I hope I
don't have to wait another 5 years... geez...

I bought my ticket about a month ago.  Then my car starts dying on me last
weekend.  I took it in to my mechanic on Wednesday who happens to be on
vacation this week and can't look at it until Monday.  Too late to sell my
ticket to someone online.  $25 down the tubes...

Damn, I should have bought that new car back in the spring instead of
waiting for the fall sales... Oh well, too late now... It's been a year and
a half since major malfunctions with this car of mine.  Why couldn't it
happen next week?

"Just bitchin' by habit..."

Dan

NP: Ozric Tentacles - Erpland

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+