about OTR and VOL

does anyone have the lyrics for the three new songs on ATR?  I know i could
probably figure them all out if i sat and tried, but i'm too damn lazy.  so
if anyone's got them all written out, i'd appreciate a copy.
i'm flying to austin, tx this weekend to catch the vigilantes.  when my
friends hear that i'm spending $500 for a concert, they say i'm crazy, but
to me, it's easily worth it.  if there're any list members in the austin
area who are going, or would like to, let me know.
                                 -weston
np: the flaming lips - the soft bulletin