Re: bitch, bitch

>Boy, UPS is the ONLY way you'd be getting your rocks off with Miss Jen.

down, boy...its only a joke,  if i was serious, i wouldn't propose via
email. plus i am striving for a monastic existence so i don't think you have
anything to worry about just yet.

>Son, you ever do laundry? now get some respect for the opposite gender, or
>get none.

hmmm...i am getting a lecture on respect for the opposite gender from DM,
NOW THAT IS FUNNY :)  considering our past track records...heh,  enough said

kyle