Re: bitch, bitch

>so why don't you tend to your own garden and let me worry about the fluff,
>unless you really want me and Chris to send some rocks to the lovely jen :)
>
>kyle

     Boy, UPS is the ONLY way you'd be getting your rocks off with Miss Jen.

Not know what fluff is-

Son, you ever do laundry? now get some respect for the opposite gender, or
get none.

The D.M.

This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Timmy!
---Big Lebowski

If there's one thing I hate its women who apoligize for wanting sex.
---Bound

and I heard stories from the chamber
how Christ was born into a manger...
And the mercy seat is waiting...
---Nick Cave

Everyone's looking for someone to blame
When you share my bed you share my name
Go ahead call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
---Tom Waits "Hold On"

Beauty is skin deep
But she has thick skin
---Michael Kelsey