@ "on cluelessness + eclecticism"

eclecticity?

TPOH opened for Duran in '89.  Great show, but you could have the Pope
giving a sermon before a Duran show and he'd get tomatoes thrown at him.

My latest mania to push is the Cardigans.  Their newest CD, "Gran Turismo"
is FAN FREAKING TASTIC.  It's had four singles so far, and we've not heard
much about it 'cos the world rejected their lead off video from the album
(My Favorite Game).  I saw it yesterday and understand a little..

Jonas Akerlund (Madonna's Ray of Light, Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up) did it,
and it features Nina putting a big rock on the gas pedal of a beater
convertible and driving through the desert.  She invariably drives on the
left, causing many a wreck and flying cars.  She sits on the car seat
headrest, steers with her feet, hits two pedestrians, and runs head in to
the rest of the band and dies...  Quite funny, obviously brilliant to watch
(like his other videos).

Oh, this is an Over the Rhine list.

What did anyone make of the Jacksie video?  We've had this discussion, but
well over two years ago.

Parts of it creeped me out a little.

Bruce