Re: Re: bitch, bitch

> >maybe i'll institute a strick strip/cavity search routine at the front door
> >to make sure that you don't have any contraband on you
> >
> You have never yet managed to put your hands anywhere on my person without
> exhibiting extreme clumsiness and heavyhandedness. Once you get that under
> control, dear, we'll talk.

Hey, I love the playfu (and not so playful) banter as much if not more
than most listies, but how about we keep the personal insults to a
minimum.  Remember this is theoreticaly an OtR list.  Thanks I thinks
that's enough of my Papa Bear routine, Here's what I've been listening to
recently:

The Verve Story: The past 50 years 1944-1994
James: the best of
Peter Gabriel: Secret World Live
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds: The Best of

That's about it.  Ever since I was "promoted" to head deliveries for my
company, I find that I work 3-5 more hours a day.  I can't wait to go back
to school where at least I know that the administration is out to screw
me.

Steve Swanson