Re: I may be clueless, but at least I'm eclectic

>From: barkera at nsk-corp_com
>
>>Probably the most misleading third album I can recall,
>>
>>      Todd Rundgren - Something/Anything
>>
>>When it came out, he was to be the next pop messiah.

>I'll still take S/A over _Nazz III_.  ;-)
Yeah, Nazz III was a coupla cool cuts mixed in with a bunch of junky
b-sides.  More of a compilation than a real album.

>What was Utopia's 3rd album?  Ra?
Well, the first 2 Utopia records can be quasi-classified under TR since the
official titles are:
     Todd Rundgren's Utopia
     Todd Rundgren's Utopia - Another Live
Whether or not they were released under Todd's name or not these are
considered Utopia albums so, yes, Ra would be the 3rd.

If you want to get technical about it Ra would be the first 'exclusively'
Utopia record followed by "Oops! Wrong Planet" and "Adventures
In Utopia".  "Adventures" would then be the third.

Actually, Todd's first 2 records were released under 'Runt', the nickname he'd
picked up for being so damned puny and geeky as a kid.  S/A would then be the
first
Todd record followed by "A Wizard/A True Star" and "Todd".  "Todd" would
then be the third.  Unless "Todd Rundgren's Utopia" came out before it, then
that record would be the 3rd.  I don't know. I'm confused.

Let's just stick with Ra and Something/Anything, it's just easier that way.

more than anyone wanted to know,

AaronB