RE: I may be clueless, but at least I'm eclectic

Alrighty, here's some classic third albums with an Indepence Day theme.

Starflyer59: Americana(not counting EP's)
Black Crowes: Amorica
America: View From The Ground(I believe this is their third)

Josh says:

>2)  The third album rule.  The quality of a band's third album is an
>indicator of their potential longevity.  This isn't always true.  But
>there's some notable examples.  On the "this band's got some life in
>them" side, there's OtR's Eve (of course), U2's War, Radiohead's OK
>Computer.

This sounds like a game, reminiscent of some others we've played.  Anyone
up for it?