Re: I may be clueless, but at least I'm eclectic

>>This sounds like a game, reminiscent of some others we've played.  Anyone
>>up for it?
>
>Always!

Atta boy!

>>What was VU's third?  White Light/White Heat?
>
>According to the All Music Guide, Loaded is the 3rd.

Well, then, VU bucks the rule.  Or actually, they're good *despite* their
lack of longevity.

>Yes: The Yes Album
>Steve Hackett: Spectral Mornings
>Genesis: Nursery Cryme
>Matthew Sweet: Altered Beast (IIRC)
>Pink Floyd: Ummagumma
>Beastie Boys: Check Your Head
>Tori Amos: Boys For Pele

Pavement's third:  Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
Kate Bush's third:  Never For Ever
Pixie's third:  Doolittle

>Was the third Beatles album Please Please Me or With The Beatles?

Beat's me.

>And...the greatest third album of all time...
><drum roll>
>Queen _Sheer Heart Attack_

...I think I just had one.

jnf