RE: Todd & Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #695

I don't know where you heard this, but it is not true.  Todd Kearby is alive
& well .... but you really gave me a shock with the post.  I thought the 3
cups of coffee had me going, but when I saw this .... my heart rate really
went through the roof.

Scott Kearby (older brother & list lurker)