Re: Is there anybody listening?

><< And I realized, listening
>to my Joe Jackson last night, that I am probably starting to encounter the
>same phenomenon.
> >>

>Joe Jackson? Man. Going to the albums to dust off thoose old Joe J albums as
>we speak. Need a dose of everything gives you cancer. Cool.

I'm going to take this moment, while I still feel the glow of validation,
to say that "Cancer" has just about the best piano solo in a pop song ever.

And yet, when I ask if people know who Joe is, they usually can only barely
recall something about "Into the night" (if that).  "Isn't he that Into The
Night guy?"

Oh, the pity and the shame.

jnf