Re: GC @ Cornerstone (Iona Content)

>Joseph wrote:
>>>But it was missing: Galactic Cowboys, Saviour Machine, Iona, Over the
>>>Rhine, ..............

Speaking of IONA

Before I forget: This month, Rhythm House Records (the grassroots company
that just bought into the True Tunes mini-empire) will be releasing three
CDs from the old Iona camp:

-Terl Bryant: Timbrel  (Iona's drummer. strong album. nice experimentation)
-David Fitzgerald: Lux Aeterna/Light Eternal (Iona's sax man if I remember
right.)
-Adrian Snell: City of Peace (friend of and collaborator with Iona.)

NP@work: something by Owsley: Coming up roses. nice.
In the home changer: VoL - Audible Sigh, ltd. ed., OtR Amateur Shortwave,
Mars Hill Worship,
Gabriel Faure - Cantique de Jean Racine, Bragg/Wilco: Mermaid...

Now eating: Halls Plus Mentholyptus with Medicine Cetner!

Now feeling: fluish