re: 16 Horsepower

       I have seen 16 Horespower twice and both shows were incredible.   It's
one of the best shows you'll experience, and beware if David Eugene Edwards'
glance happens to fall on you at the show, because you'll be able to feel his
stare burn right through the back of your head.  I'm seeing them on the 21st
in Atlanta and the 22nd in Athens, GA.  I just heard that they got signed to
an indy in Europe (they got dropped from A&M in that whole merger fiasco),
and are about to sign to one in the U.S. as well.  They are going to record
the new record in August and it should be out in the early new year.
      A friend of mine works in a New England record store and was happy to
tell me that "Amateur Shortwave Radio" has sold out, though they only had two
copies, but it's good and they plan on reordering more.
     Just a thought, I wonder what movie or music or video game made Big Bill
cheat on his wife
     As for the cider, I am quite partial to Hardcore myself because it's
made by Sam Adams, and me and Sam are good friends, as well as Guiness, Bass,
Sam Smith....mmmmm beer <running to the fridge>

Christopher

np: The Gathering-"Mandylion"